If you are considering making new year's resolutions, consider a journey into deep self-discovery. Jerry's book (very business-language and full of his own self-promotion) but really solid advice including questions you can ask yourself at the end of each chapter. He calls this radical self-inquiry in this short article.
Here are reflection questions to build greater self-awareness in 2020:
Discover What Drives You - If you’re ready to begin practicing radical self-inquiry, then asking yourself this question is the perfect place to start:
- Why are you doing what you’re doing?
- How did my relationship to money get formed?
- In what ways have I depleted myself, run myself into the ground? Why have I allowed myself to be so exhausted?
- Who is the person I've been all my life? What can that person teach me about becoming the leader I want to be?
- What was the story my family told about being real, being vulnerable, being true?
Beautiful reflection and meditation spot at the Coyote Hills Regional Park in Newark, CA
Post a Comment